Saturday, March 2, 2013

Treasures

I got a tub of my old books from my mom and dad's house.  It is truly a box of treasures to me!  I love my books!  (Sorry for sideways pics - no time to edit and bear with me as I take a trip down memory lane!)
No words - you tell the story! 
 One of my favorites!  My grandma always read me this one!
 More on this later...
 The wind blew her petticoat right off
 A helper
My brother learned how to read with this one
 Little Golden Books
 LOVE this one!
 Good chapter books!
 Hard to see but this one has a label on it from when I marked my books to play library
 Most of them look like this!
 That big red dog stole my heart
 Dr. Seuss collection
 Sesame Street collection
 Little Critter collection
 Swimmy saves the day
 Silly Martin
American Girls - Felicity and Molly are my favorites

There are tons more in the tub.  Some are too yellow and fraile to become part of our regular book collection.  I hope Tate has as much fun with books growing up as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment