Tate is still working on his tooth. It refuses to come in. Today Tate is crabby and has a runny nose. He is still super gassy. Poor little buddy! We are still getting very little sleep. Brett is done checking cattle at night so he gets a turn with Tate. Thank goodness because I was struggling to survive off of 3 hours of sleep a night.
We have been busy! On Thursday we had a play date and Tate got to hang out with his friends. Most of the babies are crawling now so it was fun to watch them interact. On Friday I took advantage of my mom being off of work and went and got a pedicure with my friend. It was some much needed pampering! Tate had fun with grandma and grandpa.
We did some painting last week and Tate did not want to sit in the chair so I could snap a picture of the paint on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment