Monday, March 11, 2013

Ball

Tate loves his closet light pull string.  He giggles and giggles as he tries to catch it in his hand each night as we get his pajamas out of the closet.  Here is another pinterest idea.  It is a rattle attached to the drawer with elastic.  He likes it too.

I found this website on pinterest and I think it has a lot of great activity ideas.
http://www.productiveparenting.com/aspx/ActivityLibrary.aspx?aid=0C

This Kansas weather is crazy!  I got a haircut on Saturday and the weather was beautiful, aside from the wind.  Tate stayed with grandma.  On Sunday we woke up to a raging blizzard.  By the afternoon the roads were much better and we were able to get to town for my friend's baby shower.  It was fun!  Her baby boy is due the beginning of May so he will be just less than a year younger than Tate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment