Thursday, March 7, 2013

Corn Meal

Tate got to play in a tub of corn meal the other day.  It went better than I expected.  When he was done all I had to do was brush him off and sweep the floor!



Brett said we are about half done with all of our heifers calving.  He usually stops checking on the cows in the middle of the night when the heifers are done since they have the most trouble.  Yay!!  The end is in sight.  He said they are in full swing and have been very busy!  He tagged 21 calves the other day.  It will be nice to get on with life again and not have both of us exhausted all the time.

We had a visitor this morning but I neglected to take any pictures.  My cousin Beka stopped by and Tate was a HAM.  Soon she will be moving closer and someday she will get to deliver McBaby #2 (which will not be soon).  How neat is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment