
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Martina
Today I am sure there is an angel celebrating her birthday up in Heaven. My grandma Martina was born on this day in 1918. She loved having a birthday on St. Patrick's Day and although she had no bit of Irish heritage you would have never guessed it the way she dressed and celebrated the day! We had a very special relationship. I took good care of her and she took good care of me. I cherish all the time I got to spend with her, from her reading to me when I was little to watching her blossom in the nursing home. I am overjoyed that she got to watch me get married. She admitted once that she didn't like Brett at first but then she decided that it was only because no man would be good enough for me. He won her over and she loved him like her own grandson. I still miss her every single day! The Lord knew I always needed her in my life so he gave my son her beautiful smile. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_crop.jpg)

_crop.jpg)
_crop.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment