Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ball Fun

Tate got a new tub.  This one was filled with all types of balls.  He loves balls! 



I am not sure what was going on in Tate's little body but last night he had GAS, GAS, and MORE GAS!  Poor little guy was miserable!  I massaged him over and over, used the Windi, used his Levsin drops, and finally gave him another nice hot bath before he was able to go to sleep.  He did not eat any new foods so I am not sure of the culprit.  Perhaps it is from that stubborn front tooth that refuses to make its appearance. 

We had so much fun yesterday!  Tate was a busy boy!  I put together a new toy that I had got on clearance after Christmas.  It is a big interactive barn with a swinging gate.  It was a hit!  He also climbed up the stairs.  He had done it once before but this time he really took off.  He only makes it up a couple before he doesn't want to do it anymore.  We also enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Tate didn't like the feel of the crunchy grass on his hands so he just sat out in the front yard taking in nature.  We needed a good dose of fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment