Friday, June 7, 2013

These are the days...

Brett and I keep talking about how these are going to be some of the best days of our lives.  There is not much better than beautiful weather and baby giggles!  I love my little family of 3 and the joy that it brings to my heart.

Today Tate and I met my friend for lunch.  Then we went and got a few groceries and headed home.  I tried to clean out the car but I could not keep Tate in one spot long enough to get anything accomplished.  I'll add that chore to the growing list of things that are impossible to do with a 1 year old around.  He was practicing saying hat, hot, and cat today.  This evening he was walking around saying hot cat, hot cat, hot cat...or that is what it sounded like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment