Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dirt Magnet

Tate and his partner in crime both needed a bath by 9 AM yesterday.  The kitties (who my nephews named Ninja and Fang) are now living in the big shed so Tate was chasing them around in there.  He says "Key, Key, Key" (Kitty, Kitty, Kitty) while he is after them.  It is so cute.  I am having a little trouble with him touching the kittens gently.

Yesterday I had an eye appointment so Tate got to spend the afternoon with grandma.  For those who don't know, I sleep with my eyes open a little bit so I struggle with very dry eyes which means I have a hard time wearing contacts.  :(

Today we rode in the combine with Brett.  Tate made it about an hour again.  The air conditioner was having a tough time today so it was very warm in there.  My car showed it was 108 outside on the way home this afternoon.  It rained late in the afternoon so Brett got to come home after we ate supper at my parents' house.  It was beautiful outside and we played and played!!

Tate is rarely crawling these days.  He is on the go!!





No comments:

Post a Comment