Tate helps me in the garden. It is fenced in so I kind of just let him roam around. I only have potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, and a pepper plant. He likes to stand at the tomato cages and before I knew it my "helper" had a little green tomato in his hand. He loved it and chewed on it for a while after we got inside.
Tate had a terrible morning. He woke up early but was still tired so he was crabby! He fought and fought his much needed nap and then only slept in his crib for 30 minutes before waking back up. I was able to rock him for another hour. He cut a bottom tooth today.
We rode the combine again this afternoon. Our neighbors were cutting their wheat just up the hill with their red combines. We had a green one that wasn't working properly. Before long they showed up with their whole crew a makeshift cross. It has been a long-standing joke that each one of us has better equipment and whenever the other one has a problem a cross always shows up. (Crosses usually appear when KSU loses a big game too!) By the end of the day we had both machines running again thanks to Brett!
I found a super awesome idea on Pinterest and whipped up this beauty last night. You put ice packs in it and use it to keep your car seat cool. I hope it works well! My mom had the ice packs and I had the material in my stash so I'm not out a whole lot if it is a bust. I am a bit worried about the condensation.
Here is the tutorial but I didn't really follow it. I just made my own version based on the picture. I got it done in about an hour and a half. It is massive so I think I will usually only use 3 ice packs instead of the 5 I made it for.
http://withjoyinexpressible.blogspot.com/2012/07/carseat-cooler-tutorial.html
No comments:
Post a Comment