Saturday, June 8, 2013

Morning Snuggle

It takes Tate a while to wake up in the morning so we start each day with a snuggle.  I LOVE IT!  I am so thankful that I don't have anywhere to be each day so our mornings are not rushed and allow time for this!

Brett and I were greeters tonight at church.  This was the first time we tried it with Tate.  Tate cried each time I opened the door for someone since we didn't get to go out and play.  Then I tried to give him to my mom but he could see me so he was still mad.  We ended up spending most of mass in the cry room/back of church since Tate was ADAMANT he get down and crawl.  By the end of mass there were 3 other babies who had made an appearance in the back.  It rained while we were at church and ended up with a little over a half inch while we were gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment