We had a little getaway to Manhattan so I could go to the consignment sale. I got some great bargains and Tate got some great new toys (like the tunnel and ball popper in yesterday's post)! The highlight of the trip was meeting my friend's baby! He was only 1 lb 9 oz. when he was born and I have been worrying about him and praying for him!! I finally got to meet the little guy and see his mommy and daddy!! Love you little buddy!!
I got a free beer at Kites! My cousin joined us for lunch and we also went to Call Hall for some ice cream. The new flavor, Wildcat 150, was delicious!
We took Tate swimming at the hotel. He looked pretty cute in his lobster trunks! I know he will be the cutest little swimmer at the pool this summer.
He was not so sure at first and cried for a little bit. Eventually he came around and loved his swimming experience!
Got this float at the sale too! We are set for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment