On Thursday, Tate and I dyed our Easter eggs. He was not too entertained by the activity but thought it got a bit better when I gave him an egg to play with.
On Friday, we went to mass and Tate was a HAM! We was dancing and waving to the girl behind him. He wanted to get down and crawl around so it was a struggle holding him through the Passion. Were you there when they crucified my Lord? Sometimes it makes me want to tremble.
On Saturday, my brother and his wife and Brett's sister came for a visit. I had to go to a baby shower so they all got to babysit Tate. It seems like everyone had a good time.
On Sunday we went to mass at 7:30 AM! That was my very first Easter Sunday service. I can only remember going to the vigil my whole life. I think my boys looked super handsome! Jesus Christ is risen today! Alleluia! Alleluia!
No comments:
Post a Comment