Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sick X 3

No one here feels good although Tate seemed a little better today.  He was just healthy enough to get into a lot of trouble and throw numerous tantrums.  I still won't let him play outside but he definitely needed to go burn off some energy.  He broke the living room lampshade, got away from me with the toilet paper, pulled the candy bowl out of the pantry, pulled a bag of chips off the table, charged into the trash can, squirted his food pouch everywhere, and spit out all of the water I gave him.  I swear I was watching him but he always seemed to be one step ahead.  My house looks like a war zone.  The little stinker managed to end on a high by making a lovely cheese face and by piling  all of his trucks on Brett and I.






No comments:

Post a Comment