Sunday, August 11, 2013

Roomies

On Friday we went to Manhattan to visit some of my college roommates.  Things are a little different now as 2 of us have babies, one is pregnant, and one has a great job all the way down in Houston! 

I met all of my roommates in the dorms.  Our sophomore year of college I lived with 5 other girls and 1 guy in a dumpy, giant house that was infested with cockroaches.  The guy moved out and another girl joined us for our junior year.  That year the squirrels decided to move into the attic.  The house was in such disarray that it either needed to be torn down or have some major work done to it.  Sadly, our beloved house got demolished and an apartment building was built in its place.  We split up and I only lived with 3 of the girls my senior year.  We had some very fun times together!!  I also met Brett through one of my roommates. 







No comments:

Post a Comment