Friday, August 23, 2013

My Mom Rocks!

My mom is awesome.  I am so happy she is near to help me with my first time mom jitters, fears, and questions.  I had a mom fail last night and Tate slipped in the bathroom and hit his head.  I called my mom and she calmly assured me everything would be alright as I turned into a basket case on the other end.  Thanks again mom!  I love you!

Today we had a very busy day.  We had to go to the doctor for a well check and had to wait in the exam room forever.  My smartphone saved the day!!  Tate showed off for the doctor and is doing well developmentally.  The doctor handed him a new book and we turned to a page full of balls.  Tate immediately said "ball" without being prompted.  I was SO proud!!!  Tate got 2 shots and screamed at the top of his lungs.  The nurses gave him a sucker.  It was his first sucker and it was so good he forgot all about the pokes.  We ran errands and Tate had his first taste of Taco Bell.  He wasn't sure about it.  I picked up some used tractor and car toys before leaving town and Tate loves them!  I just love the feeling I get from loving my baby boy!


Found these gems on the computer.  Just an FYI - my mom and Brett visited me at a plant when I interned with Hormel.  I like the picture and wanted to share!







No comments:

Post a Comment