Monday, February 25, 2013

Ear Infection

The last few days have been exhausting.  We took Tate to the dr. on Friday and he had a double ear infection.  That explains the congestion, coughing, and inability to sleep that had started.  He has not been sleeping well and I am trying my hardest to deal with it myself since Brett is getting up at 3 AM to check the cattle.  I am tired.  Brett is tired.

Between the antibiotic and teething, Tate's tummy is giving him some trouble.  Lots of diaper changes and rash cream!  He was so kind to explode out of his diaper at church!  I guess I didn't really need to hear the gospel. 

He is eating better and still playing away.  He woke up 6 times last night.  The snow has returned along with the wind.  We are getting in full swing with the calving so things are pretty tense.  Here are some pictures from last week that didn't make it up.

 Trying out a big boy spoon
 Cheese!
 Fun with shaving cream
 And I couldn't resist sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment