Since I haven't been getting much sleep I have been slacking on blogging and taking pictures. To catch up:
Last week was very busy! We had 2 play dates with Tate's friends. On Thursday there was a mom with her 11 month old and 2 year old boys and another mom with her 7 month old girl who came to play at our house. On Friday Tate's good buddy came to visit. He is about 2.5 months younger than Tate. I also had to make food for the fire department raffle. I managed to whip out 6 dozen cookies, 2 dozen cupcakes, 2 loaves of banana bread, rice krispie treats, and tortilla wraps. Grandma and Grandpa came to watch Tate on Sunday so Brett and I could work at the raffle. It is no wonder I feel exhausted!
Tate is still working on his first top tooth. It is no fun at all! He is too congested to sleep well and is completely off of his schedule. I managed to get a whole 5 hours of sleep last night so hopefully I will be back on track with life!
Haha! That last picture looks like he's bragging about his mad crawling skills! Go Tate, Go!
ReplyDelete