Monday, May 9, 2016

Tired

We visited Mike and Joan yesterday and got home late. We drove through hail so it was a very stressful trip home. Today I had to get my tire patched, sign some paperwork, and do a little shopping. The girls had a morning of sitting in the stroller but they handled it pretty well. A lady thought she was being very helpful while I was doing paperwork got in Audrey's face to entertain her. Audrey started crying. This afternoon Tate and I made a birdhouse because Tate asked if we could make something out of wood. It was a cheap kit that I found but we both had fun. He did a good job painting and giggled and called himself an artist. We had a water balloon fight after supper. It wasn't super warm but it turned into mom vs. boys so I had to endure a lot of cold water!













No comments:

Post a Comment