Thursday, May 12, 2016
Days
Today was a day to cherish. Tate and I attempted to make a homemade piñata. I hope it works but we still had fun even if it doesn't. I grilled burgers for lunch and Tate asked if we could eat outside so we did. We played with balloons and it was so much fun to watch them blow away and see Tate chase them. The girls napped through lunch so it was fun to just enjoy the nice day with Tate. He is such an awesome guy and I am really enjoying him so much right now. As we were brushing our teeth tonight we discovered some chewed up meat in the bathroom trash. Tate is apparently smarter than us because we had no clue he did that. The last two pictures are from the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment