Friday, March 11, 2016
Real life
Sometimes real life is just almost too funny to be true!! The girls were fussy at supper so I gave them a few cheese balls to pacify them until I finished eating. Ellie LOVES them and I asked her if she was going to eat them all and she got the biggest grin and made a "YA" sound. Then without missing a beat Tate said, "I got a cheese ball for a daughter." I suppose you had to be there but I am still laughing hours later. Tate has been learning about leprechauns and today they tried to catch one at school. The trap they made didn't catch one but they did find leprechaun footprints. When I picked Tate up from school he was looking all over the playground for a leprechaun. He told me that to catch one you have to be super sneaky and super fast then you take your cage and snap it. He had a dirt mustache after he played outside today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment