Thursday, March 3, 2016

Content

Today was hard. Audrey got up at 4:30 and I finally got her back to sleep and Ellie got up and woke up Tate. He was a beast for most of the morning. He refused to eat breakfast in the kitchen because the chairs are too hard. He finally came around and once he ate he snapped out of his bad mood and we had a better day. The girls are going through a phase where if I hold one the other thinks she also needs to be held. I had to fold about 6 loads of laundry and the girls were SO helpful.  Our drawers were all starting to be empty everywhere so I couldn't put it off any longer. Laundry baskets are just bad things for me to have since I can just fill them up and leave them sit.  This evening the boys and Ellie were playing and giggling while I held Audrey. My heart feels so content at times even with all the chaos around. I wish I could just bottle it up and enjoy it again in 20 years when they are all grown!




No comments:

Post a Comment