Thursday, April 9, 2015
Woodpecker
I went and sat at church this morning while Tate was at preschool. I was needing something to relax me. I have had many people wishing for the babies to come now and it stresses me out. I have worked so hard to make a good home for them so they can grow big and strong. Tate has not been sleeping and also seems to be regressing with his eye contact and other issues which also stresses me out because there could be a sibling link. He threw a huge fit this morning because he was cold and did not want to get dressed. I started thinking about my grandparents who lived just a block away from the church. Since their passing, their belongings have been sold, their house has been rented out, and even the church has been remodeled. I graduated from high school and college, got married and had my first child. Everything changes so much and is about to change again. I drove by their house when I was finished at the church and noticed that there were still two plastic woodpeckers hanging on the garage just as there always was when I was growing up. I felt so reassured that everything is going to be okay! I have a great team of angels to guide me along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment