Friday, March 20, 2015
Sandbox
Brett made a sandbox for Tate out of a tire. Tate noticed that it was full of sand today so we had to go play outside right after lunch. He really liked it! I ran inside to go to the bathroom and when I got back Tate was in an old outbuilding. He yelled at me to go away because he was pooping in his dream home. Then he had to go get Duke because he wanted the dog in his dream home. He is too funny. I better give some recognition to my awesome husband. He is working long days and checking cattle every night at 3 AM yet he also helps us out at home. Today he was vacuuming over lunch and he always plays with Tate right away when he gets home so I can put my feet up. Without his help I would not make it at all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment