Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Poop
I had an appointment and sonogram today. The babies measured over 5 lbs. each. I go back in two weeks. Tate stayed at grandma's and had quite a time. She said she put some potatoes in a hot pan and it sizzled. Tate yelled FIRE and got his firetruck. When we got there, Tate started taking a pretend bath in the bathtub. We left him alone so we could pick up toys. When Brett checked on him again he was trying to clean the toilet with the toilet brush. He apparently got out of the tub, pulled down his pants and pull-up, climbed on grandma's toilet, pooped, and pulled up his pants and pull-up. He missed the toilet though so there was poop everywhere, especially all over Tate. I am still pretty proud of him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment