Thursday, December 11, 2014
Twins
I had to get my tire patched this morning while Tate was at daycare. I got one tire worked on yesterday and a different one was low today. An old retired farmer was having coffee at the coop this morning while I waited. He has a set of identical twin boys. I asked if he had any advice and he said to wait until they turn 45 and then it gets easy. Ha! So comforting. He said his wife was sure she was having twins because of the two different movements in her belly but her doctor insisted that it was just one big baby. Brett's grandma also didn't know she was having twins. Apparently Grandpa Keith questioned if there was more than one because she was getting pretty big. Thank goodness we know in advance that there is twins. What a crazy surprise it would be to go to the hospital thinking you are having one baby and you come home with two. I made a holiday treat today! Tate loves it as much as the rest of us. His teacher said he did really well at daycare today. He even initiated play with the boy his age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment