Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Good
There are still good people in the world. I had to run a bunch of errands this morning, which put me at Walmart later than usual. By the time I got in line to check out I was feeling very poor. There were three carts in front of me and I was stuck feeling hot, sweaty and faint. I grabbed a candy bar to eat. Finally they opened another register and the lady behind me let me go first. She only had a few things in her cart and mine was full. She also made sure I didn't need help to my car. Thank you lady!! Tate has been having trouble transitioning to new things lately. It is especially terrible when he has to get dressed and get in the car in the morning. Today he really put up a fight to get dressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment