Monday, February 24, 2014
Weekend
I stayed away overnight from Tate for the first time. One of my college roommates just had a baby so our whole crew got together and rented a hotel suite so we could meet the baby and all catch up. It was fun but I am too old to stay out until 2 am!! Brett watched Tate and took him to my parents' when he had to work. Aunt Amy visited on Sunday and brought a Cookie Monster doughnut for Tate. He was pretty sad when they cut it in half. He has had better days. I got a book from the library about cleaning up toys and tonight he told Brett he was going to clean up and he did...then dumped everything out again! We ran to town to get some stuff for our fireplace project and ate lunch at Arby's. Tate didn't love it but he sat better than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment