Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

We had a busy day today. We had to get Tate's hearing checked. We drove 2 hours for a 15 minute appointment and turned around and came home. Ok, so we did a little more than that but it seemed that way. We ate Freddy's on the way there where Tate tried to give a little girl a drink of his water. Tate passed his hearing test with flying colors just as we suspected. The ladies there were awesome and Tate did just what they wanted him to do. Then I went to Target while the boys went to Cabela's. Next we dropped some stuff off at my brother's work. My mom sewed them a crib skirt, curtains, and a quilt so we delivered it today. Baby can come now!!!  Then we went home because Tate needed a nap. 

I had a surprise before we left this morning!  Brett ran to town and got me flowers and awesome turnovers!  He is awesome!!  I love him!  We got Tate a puzzle with different colored fish on it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment