Thursday, May 30, 2013

Trouble

I was trying to get a little work done around the house and Tate was my little helper.  He filled the bowl with toilet paper and then took it out and put it into the trash. 

We had a scary moment yesterday!  I was checking the radar when Tate crawled up to me COVERED in blood.  I figured out it was his finger that was bleeding but when I washed it in the sink the blood kept pouring out of it.  I managed to get a band-aid on the wiggly one who did not want anything to do with being held.  I called Brett and he could not come to the rescue so I called my mom.  He pulled off the first band-aid and was crawling around bleeding everywhere.  I got a second band-aid on.  By the time my mom made it over his finger was looking better and I we knew he didn't need stitches.  I cried and cried!  Another mom fail!  The sight of Tate all covered in blood had be shaken up.  My mom helped with Tate while I cleaned the blood from Tate's toys, the carpet, the kitchen floor, the sink, etc.  I am not prepared for the first real emergency.  :(

Today we had a play date with Tate's friends.  We had a whole house full.  Tate loves playing with other kids and enjoying showing off for one of the girls.  I am glad to have babies around that are his age.

We had an accident a little bit ago.  Tate filled up his diaper and we didn't realize it right away and it just so happens that at that particular moment he thought it was super fun to roll all over the floor.  Yay!  We had poop smeared on the carpet!  Kids are so hard on soft surfaces.

We are finally getting some much needed rain and have been lucky to avoid severe weather so far.  Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment