Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back!  I still don't feel quite like myself.  I am behind at home.  Tate's birthday party is Saturday.  I AM STRESSED!  A huge thanks to my mom for helping with Tate all week!

The neighbor's cows lined up at the fence for us the other day.  Tate had to check it out.  This is our backyard!  Quite the view!  I LOVE IT! 


We planted the garden yesterday.  We have potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, and bell peppers.  I hope something grows this year!  As Tate was crawling into danger and eating dirt while we were working in the garden, I thought maybe this wasn't the greatest idea I had ever had.  Oh well!  It is a hot one today!  We played outside this morning.  I got out buckets of water and such to play in.  It lasted about 22 seconds because Tate saw a cat.  The cats don't like Tate at all but Tate LOVES them!

No comments:

Post a Comment