Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Scary

We went out to dinner tonight and everyone did pretty well. Tate cried when his #5 pool ball went in the hole and when we had to leave. I could tell he was tired. He got me three times last night. Two of them were because a button came undone on his pajamas. I gave the girls a snack when we got home and took Ellie out of her high chair and went to get a rag for Audrey's hands. I heard the most terrible sound of Ellie falling down the stairs. The gate didn't get shut and I forgot to double check like I usually do. She cried for just a bit and then climbed right back up the steps. She has been playing and acting like normal so the on call nurse said we didn't need to take her to the ER. I pretty much lost it and scared Tate too. I am still upset and even writing this makes me weepy.  I am nervous about tonight but we just have to watch for fussiness or vomiting. Thankfully her guardian angel was watching out for her!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment