Monday, January 4, 2016

Special

I love it when ordinary days turn into extraordinary days. Tate wasn't so sure about going to school this morning but when I suggested that we eat pizza after he was done that was all it took to turn around the whole day. When he got to school he marched right up to a boy and told him he was eating pizza after school and then started playing. I expected it to be rough to leave him but he did great. We met Brett for pizza at the restaurant with the play place and he had a surprise. My dad was in town running errands too so Brett called him to meet us for lunch. It was fun eating with him and the girls were pretty entertaining. Tate played so well with the kids in the play place. He was having so much fun that he cried when we left. He played outside when we got home and helped me cook dinner. We finished off the day with family book time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment