The girls and I took Tate to daycare and then went to Walmart. Audrey puked all over herself and the carseat right before we left so I almost decided not to get groceries. When we got there I put Ellie in my new, fancy baby carrier and left Audrey in her car seat. I only got stopped a few times. I had my cart piled full and went to check out and there were only a few registers open. The manager came up to me and said they would open up a register for me!! He has a set of boy/girl twins that are 19! He had to check out the girls and even offered to have someone carry out my stuff.
For some reason Tate was having a rough day and being naughty. He said he didn't want his baby sisters and wanted me to put them away.
No comments:
Post a Comment