Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Preschool
Tate started 2.5 year old preschool today. It will be 3 hours twice a week. He was excited and had no problem telling me bye. I got a call from the school about 30 minutes before dismissal and they said Tate refused to wear a shirt for art time and wouldn't stop crying. So I went and picked him up. He looked so tired. He was also starving. He must not have eaten any of the breakfast served at school. He inhaled an entire happy meal, fruit snacks and granola bar after school. He also took a 3 hour nap. It was such a big day for him and I am proud of him. We looked like fabulous parents today sending Tate to school with a bruised, puffy eye! He hit it on the back of the recliner last night. I couldn't get a good picture of it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment