Monday, July 7, 2014

Cry

Today has been a day. I had to wait almost an hour to be seen by the eye doctor. Tate woke up about 30 minutes into his nap and was hysterical. He would not calm down. He would say he wanted to sit in the chair but once we got in the chair he would say he wanted to go to bed and storm off into his room and slam his door and lay on his bed and cry. These crying fits went on all afternoon. I had a parish council meeting and Tate got upset when I had to leave. I got to town only to find out that the nun forgot about the meeting so it got rescheduled for next week. Tate said he was tired and wanted to go to sleep when I got home so we skipped the shower and put him straight to bed. I have a stuffy nose and sore throat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment