Wednesday, May 21, 2014

2

Where has the time gone?  Tate is officially 2 years old. I can't believe the amount of love I have for him. I am so proud of how he is doing. He is so smart and continues to blow me away with the stuff he knows. Today he named the white play-doh and later brought a toy horse to me and told me that horses eat grass. We celebrated with family on Saturday and had a few of Tate's friends over to play this morning. Everyone has been sick so just a few kids made it. They played together pretty well. This afternoon I got Tate's pool out for the first time this year. He told me "shirt off" and then hopped in after I took it off. I made him Rice Krispie treats and chicken strips and French fries. I would say he had a good day!  










No comments:

Post a Comment