Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bubbles

We made colored bubbles in the sink to change things up since we were stuck inside due to the weather. 

We finally caved. Brett and I finally got tired enough to make Tate fall asleep on his own. It wasn't fun at all. Tate tried everything to get mommy to snuggle him. :(. He said mommy lay Thomas, meaning lay on the Thomas pillow next to him. Next trip back to bed was a request to sit in chair. Then he tried to escape and get rocked in the living room. Next he started making laps around his bed. He came out quietly one last time and let me tuck him back in.  I cried!  It is so hard knowing your baby just wants to be comforted. Hopefully this stops his night waking, which is always 2 or 3 times a night. 

Oh and also on the topic of bubbles, Tate discovered his body could make bubbles in the tub. He tried and tried to make more and thankfully we didn't end up with a mess in the tub!  Boys will be boys I suppose!




No comments:

Post a Comment