Friday, March 28, 2014

Play Group

I took Tate to a new play group today. It is a monthly event in the early childhood center gym. It had a lot of kids and all sorts of awesome stuff with which to play. Tate was not upset by all of the kids but he kept lining up all of the cars they had in a tub. I think it was calming him down. He was the only kid who did not want to sit and fill and decorate plastic eggs. He was also the only kid who did not want to sit for a snack. He did notice the other kids a little bit and even tried to ride a flat gym scooter on his belly like a bigger kid was doing. He tried to play with the big kids on the climber but he was just knocking over the cones they had set up. They were yelling at him, telling hi to leave. I scooped him off the climber and he told me "Sorry, Mama!"  It made me very sad!  It was a good experience for Tate and we will go back next month if we can!  He was super cute tonight. He was rolling around in his bed while giggling. Then he thought he needed every blanket he could find. I piled them all on top of him. He thought that was hilarious!!  As I was putting him in bed he told me he was tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment