(I am completing for Tate - hope to remember to do this each year!)
Important Things about Me in the Year 2013
Three of my favorite foods are: Pizza, Cheerios, Cookies
My favorite things to play with are: Cars, trucks, and trains
Some of my very good friends are: Will, Adalyn, Reed, Huntley
If I have some free time I like to: Play iPad
One of the best places I went in 2013 was: Lake of the Ozarks
This year I learned how to: walk and talk!
Some of my favorite books are: There's a Wocket in my Pocket, Nobunny's Perfect
On TV, I really like to watch: Paw Patrol, Dora the Explorer
Something that makes me really happy is: Playing outside
In 2014, I really want to: BECOME A GOOD SLEEPER!
We just had the best start to 2014. We had a play date this morning and Tate played well. He is starting to play with kids a little bit. He said a lot of words all day and made more eye contact than ever before. He was a good helper and cleaned with me. He was walking around saying "ship" but it was coming out more like "SH*T". Brett and I are waiting for that to come out in the middle of church!







No comments:
Post a Comment