Thursday, September 12, 2013

Here We Go

I had my appointment with the reproductive specialist today.  It was a 2 hour drive then we had to wait 1.5 hours to see the doctor.  When I got pregnant with Tate, I had surgery to remove an endometrioma and that was all it took.  The dr. said today that only 1 in 14 surgeries result in a pregnancy so I was pretty lucky.  I had an ultrasound today and everything looked clear.  I have significant endometriosis that prevents me from ovulating.  Surgery is not the best option at this point since the endometriosis has grown into my colon and puts me at higher risk of complications.  We have a plan of action in place and hopefully it works!  We had lunch with my brother and sister-in-law and got to see her baby bump!!  My mom took the day off to help out with Tate. He was very good. He ate, played, and napped well. He had a big kiss for me when we picked him up.






No comments:

Post a Comment