Monday, January 21, 2013

8 Months

Tate is 8 months old today. I still think he is growing up too fast. He is so much fun right now!

Your favorite toys are your singing book, cabbage patch doll, and your empty diaper box. You LOVE when I read to you and are starting to get your favorite books. You are still terrible at sleeping. The last couple of nights you have been up all night and would only sleep if you were held. You still are a great eater! You enjoy most of your baby food and eat it with no trouble; eating about 5 oz. at a time. You are getting better at feeding yourself and really enjoy trying new foods. You eat about 28 oz. of formula a day. You have one cute little tooth and I think another will be here soon. You think it is really fun when I brush your teeth. You are such a happy boy during the day. You just figured out how to smack your lips. You are really enjoying sticking out your tongue too. You wear 12 month clothes and just moved up to size 4 diapers. You still can't crawl but you have figured out a method of scooting and rolling to get you where you want to be. We love you with all of our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment