Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What a Year!

It has been exactly one year since we found out I was pregnant. We tried and tried and prayed and prayed and our dream of being parents would not become a reality. Just weeks after my specialist told us our chance of getting pregnant was very low I was feeling strange and decided to take a test. Right before my eyes was that magical 2nd line I had been dreaming of seeing for so long! I thought perhaps my eyes were playing tricks on me so I had to recruit Brett's help. He confirmed that while the 2nd line was very faint it was indeed actually there! My little man is a blessing and I love him more than I ever knew possible!

Infertility is hard to handle, especially when you know why you can't get pregnant and it is because of problems with your own body! I wanted nothing more than to be able to give Brett a baby. Those feelings of sadness, confusion, and anger are now filled with overwhelming joy! Yes, I know how lucky we were and am so thankful to the Lord for answering our prayers! Endometriosis did not defeat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment